Skincare Steps: Scrub
Scrub! Exfoliant! Exfoliator! Face polish! Because it is a step in your skincare routine that is not supposed to be done daily, it often gets completely neglected. You should use scrub about three times a week after your cleanser. When you remove the dry skin cells, you reveal the healthy, glowy skin underneath. plus, by exfoliating, you prevent dead skin cell pore blockage that leads to whiteheads and blackheads and acne in general. Exfoliation also helps with skin dryness and hyperpigmentation. Score!
How to use: Apply to damp skin after cleansing and massage the entire face in a circular motion for at least 60 seconds.
Clarisea Sea Salt Solutions Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant
This all-natural exfoliant sucks up impurities from deep within the skin and detoxifies. We recommend mixing it with your favorite cleanser so you don't scratch or harm the skin. Repeat with cleanser afterward. Use this one once a week, becuse it's strong!
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal Powder: absorbs and cleans away dirt and excess oil for blackhead annihilation.
- Almond Flour: brightens the skin.
- Pacific Ocean & Himalayan Pink Sea Salts: exfoliate, clarify, and heal when dissolved into the skin.
1000 Roses Pearl Exfoliator
Those with delicate & dry skin often find it hard to find a scrub that doesn't make their skin an inflamed, pissed off, patchy red mess after use. If that's you, this scrub is for you. It's so gentle you barely feel it (but your skin does!) Plus it moisturizes at the same time.
- Alpine Rose: improves skin cell vitality, protects skin barrier.
- Malus Domestica Apple: helps your skin act and look younger.
- Solar Vitis Grape Fruit Stem Cells: give additional protection against UV radiation.
Erin's Faces Antioxidant Facial Polish
The enzymes in this loose up dead skin cells and revitalize the skin. Some scrubs leave a "filmy" feeling, this one makes you feel like a fresh baby butt. Great for all skin types except those with excessive acne. You can use this as a scrub or leave it on for 5-7 minutes for maximum dead skin-cells dissolving action.
- Antioxidants from Raspberry, Cranberry, Bayberry and Organic Grape: detoxify and retexturize
- Bamboo: tones skin.
- Organic Aloe: heals skin.